Relevance up to 13:00 2021-04-08 UTC+3
- The EUR/USD pair broke resistance which turned to strong support at the level of 1.1855 yesterday.
- The level of 1.1855 coincides with 61.8% of Fibonacci, which is expected to act as major support today.
- Since the trend is above the 61.8% Fibonacci level, the market is still in an uptrend.
- From this point, the EUR/USD pair is continuing in a bullish trend from the new support of 1.1855. Currently, the price is in a bullish channel.
- According to the previous events, we expect the GBP/USD pair to move between 1.1855 and 1.1994. On the H1 chart, resistance is seen at the levels of 1.1947 and 1.1994.
- Also, it should be noticed that, the level of 1.1855 represents the daily pivot point. Therefore, strong support will be formed at the level of 1.1855 providing a clear signal to buy with the targets seen at 1.1947.
- If the trend breaks the support at 1.1947 (first resistance) the pair will move upwards continuing the development of the bullish trend to the level 1.1994 in order to test the daily resistance 2.
- However, stop loss is to be placed below the level of 1.1800.
*The market analysis posted here is meant to increase your awareness, but not to give instructions to make a trade.
Mourad El Keddani,
InstaForex Group © 2007-2021
Benefit from analysts’ recommendations right now
Top up trading account
Open trading account
InstaForex analytical reviews will make you fully aware of market trends! Being an InstaForex client, you are provided with a large number of free services for efficient trading.